Saturday, September 10, 2016

Problem with iPhone 7 design

No matter how much android users shout that iphone has stolen feature from their beloved phones and OS . There is a one simple fact that iPhone still remains the de facto benchmarking standard when it comes to compare any phone performance and that's what the problem begins.

From almost a decade since the first iPhone saw the light many other manufactures copied it style or features which turned out to be a very successful model and when from iPhone 4 when apple really making its grip on the market all other phones started getting performance and styling bench mark comparison with iPhone. In simple word stared to copy iPhone. Which is some what a good thing , but with release of iPhone 7 I really fear that thay blind copy cat approach will backfire at consumer.

2 things I liked about any iPhone (I hate them in general) it's Camera and itunes music , the painless song transfer the quality of sound.

They destroyed the camera by bumping it out! Now your iPhone can wobble at table. Hurry !!! What a innovative design.

Where will I plug my $500 wire bose head phone and no I don't want to carry it umbilical cord like headphone adapter!

But why I am worried I am pretty sure that I am not gonna buy iphone ever.

Because many other manufactures which ship my beloved Android are influenced by market rather than originality and if this thing catch on we will be back to era of micromax type bumped out camera and the 10$ perfectly fine earphones will cost 50$ just because they have Bluetooth and a unreliable battery.  It is bad enough that I have to remind my self to charge my phone every day. Now I have to  add earphones to that list.

Let Apple do whatever it want to, they might ship $500 bricks and people /fans still by it on the name of innovative design. But I would still like the smooth phone body and a earphone jack on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Official Google music desktop app

This Article does not make any sense now as google discontinued the Google music app and there is an official youtube music web app Google ...